Document Apostille and Embassy Legalization in the USA

We provide fast and efficient document services in Washington, DC!

Our Services

Our document services include the following:

WDC Apostille & Legalization Services offers authentication, apostille services at US Department of State and legalization at foreign embassies, consulates, missions in Washington, DC

  • Translation and notarization of foreign documents
  • Authentication and apostille services at U.S. Department of State (USDOS)
  • Authentication at Canada's Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT)
  • Legalization at foreign embassies, consulates and missions in Washington, DC, New York City, Ottawa and Toronto
  • Executive errand services in Washington, DC, New York City, Ottawa, Toronto and other major North American cities

Our visa services include the following:

WDC Apostille & Legalization Services can obtain any type of visa at foreign embassies, consulates, missions in Washington, DC

  • Consulting on visa requirements for every country
  • Preparation of visa application documents including money orders if necessary
  • Submission of your visa application documents at foreign embassies, consulates and high commissions in Washington, DC
  • Pick up the passports with issued visas and shipment back to you

We can obtain for you most of the visas at any embassy, consulate or high commission in the USA. Our visas service fee vary from 60 US to 100 US ( depends on the country) on top of any consular fees regardless of the type of visa and speed of visa issuance. We can also print out the photograph if you send it to us by email at an additional US$5 and generate a return shipment airway bill to send the passports back to you via courier.

Please contact us for specific visa application package.

Document Types:

We usually work with the following documents:

  • U.S., Canadian and foreign educational certificates and transcripts
  • Police Certificates for overseas employment and immigration purposes
  • Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Certificates of U.S. Residency
  • Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Certificates of Canadian Residency
  • Powers of Attorney (PoA)
  • Import/Exports Documents (Certificates of Free Sale)
  • Incorporation documents, agreements and other business correspondence to foreign governments
  • Medical and pharmaceutical documents such as Certificates of Pharmaceutical Product from Health Products and Food Branch Inspectorate (HPFBI)
  • Statements In-Lieu of Certificate of Non-Impediment to Marriage Abroad
  • Other marriage documents to marry abroad
  • Copies of U.S. and Canadian Passports
  • Certificates of Birth, Marriage or Death
  • Other personal and company documents

How to Use Our Services

It is super-easy to use our services if you follow the below suggested algorithm of actions:

  • You contact us preferably by email explaining your document or visa situation. If it is urgent, you can call us 24/7. Please provide as many details as possible - e.g., in case of documents we would need such key information as: 1) who issued them, 2) where you intend to use them, 3) how many you have, 4) are they originals or notarized copies, 5) how fast you need them back and 6) the destination they need to be sent to. If your shipment destination (after processing) is neither in the USA nor in Canada, then we would need the exact address including postal code so that we can give you exact courier quote.
  • We will reply by email as well as fast as we can with our comments, suggestions, questions and/or confirmation with preliminary or final quote.
  • You can then write us back with additional questions, comments or concerns. Or you may just be satisfied and ready to send your documents or passports for visas.
  • At this stage we agree on the course of action and our services. You would make the payment, ship the documents or passports and email us the tracking # so that we can start tracking your inbound shipment and provide you interim updates.
  • We will complete your service request and ship the documents or passports with issued visas back to your agreed destination either in your attached prepaid envelope with filled out air waybill or in our envelope (but we would have to charge you extra for this service). If you prefer, we can scan the completed documents or visas issued and email them to you prior outbound shipment so you would know that we did indeed do everything as previously discussed.
  • After shipment is sent, we will email you the tracking # so that you can monitor the arrival.